Hi, I'm Bradley.
I spent the first part my career at digital video start-ups - writing, developing, producing and distributing content for major publishers, brands and agencies and was part of 2 successful exits. Then I worked for major publishing groups Defy Media, News Corp's New York Post, serving as the head of the latter's in-house studio, and presently, Verizon-Hearst's (Complex Networks') Seriously.tv - comedy's home for the weird and the brave.
These experiences have given me an excellent education in:
• Content & Video Strategy
• Video Production Operations
• Content Development
• Production & Post-Production
• Cross-Functional Team Leadership
• Management of small & large, in-house and out-sourced teams
• Media Distribution & Analytics
• Rare whiskeys, fine wines and some questionable cheeses